My last final is tomorrow, but I know several other schools have theirs in the next few weeks.
I just wanted to share with y'all some of the things that I have to have to get through the weeks leading up to finals & then that last push!
1) Colorful school supplies: It's so important to have supplies that are fun and make you excited to use them. Notebooks & fun pens/pencils for note taking (& a pouch to organize them all), calculators for working equations, and of course highlighters to highlight those notes and textbooks are musts!
2) Camelbak: Staying hydrated is important all year round, but especially during finals week. It's hard to get the right amount of sleep, but you'll beat the under-eye circles and keep your skin nourished if you drink lots of water (add lemon, mint, or strawberries if it's not great plain!)
3) Planner: A planner is essential to success in school, in my humble opinion. But during finals week it can be the difference between sanity and a padded cell. I keep all of my due dates & dates/times of my finals organized in my weekly & monthly views. I also utilize the empty pages in the back of the planner to keep running lists of all of the tasks that I have to accomplish.
4) Ear Buds: If you're studying in the library, on the quad, in an apartment with several roommates, or in the local Starbs you probably need ear buds. These from Lilly Pulitzer are adorable and they're perfect for listening to podcasts, videos, or even just your Spotify playlist.
5) Laptop: A laptop is pretty much essential for me when I study because most of my classes are linked to online through BlackBoard. I keep all of my files organized on here & I even have some books on my laptop. (important when picking a laptop-make sure it has a long battery life!)
6) DropTime App: If you've never heard of this app, do you even study? This app lets you work for 25 minutes & then you take a 5 minute break. It's scientifically proven that short breaks allow you to be more productive, so I utilize this every single time I crack the books.
7) Iced Caramel Macchiato: It's finals week...so treat yo'self! Plus, the coffee in this drink will keep you awake for those all nighters :)
I hope this helped y'all out & gave you some help to get through these weeks ahead!
Good luck on your finals. . .
Until next time. . .