Y'all, I have a problem.
It's called winter is killing my skin! It has never been so dry and flakey, no matter how much moisturizer I apply. My face has been so dull and let me tell you, with all the pictures that are taken around the holiday season...I need a glow!
Enter in my newest obsession; Exuviance Firm-NG6 Non-Acid Peel. I'm sure if you read Cosmo or any other magazine for twenty somethings, you've heard of the benefits of a peel. But who really wants to chance irritation on an already dry face? Not this girl.
But when I heard that this was non-acid and doesn't irritate, I was all for trying it out!
The product benefits are insane, but specifically it accelerates cell renewal (which gives you that bright glow), improves texture and tone (hello, no wrinkles!), and plumps the skin matrix (this firms and tightens skin).
It exfoliates, so obviously that will help rid my skin of all that flakey dryness I've been dealing with (how gross is the word flakey....ewww)
I have loved my experience with this product for a couple of reasons. . .
1) It's super easy to use! You just pop the lid off, use two fingers to press down on the top and the right amount of product comes out. Then you smooth it into your skin in an even layer (no rubbing!). You can pat the excess into your skin, then wait five to ten minutes for the product to sink then, then moisturize!
2) The peel is going to help keep me from developing fine lines, which as we ladies age that gets to be a serious concern. Anything that I can do now to prevent that is a serious concern.
3) It evens the tone of your skin; This is perfect for anyone who has tanned a lot or maybe had a lot of acne in their younger years. The peel will help brighten your skin, taking away those dark spots and clarifying your skin.
4) It firms and plumps your skin! As women age, it's a fact that skin loses it's elasticity. This product can help combat that if it's already happening and can help prevent that if you aren't there yet. Like I said earlier, prevention is key!
5) I LOVE that you can peel every single day and it won't irritate your skin. It won't burn and it won't aggravate it at all. Plus, you leave it on and top it with moisturizer so you get to absorb all the benefits.
If you already use a peel (like the Performance Peel) this peel can be used in unison. Just use the Performance Peel (or whatever peel you're using) in the morning, then use the Non-Acid peel in the evening!
I love the tagline that Exuviance uses; No burn. Just benefits.
Guys, I know this is seriously last minute but think about what a great gift this would be for any lady in your life. Skin care (especially the good, more pricey kind) is always at the top of my list because I love receiving something that I would rarely purchase for myself.
The best part? You can pick this up at Ulta!
It can also be ordered online here, but Ulta is definitely your best bet to get it under your Christmas tree this year ;)
Have any of y'all used an Exuviance product before? If so, let me know what you think of them, or let me know what skincare products you swear by!
Until next time. . .
A big thank you to Exuviance via BrandBacker for providing me with product in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting brands who support The Southern Stylista.