I'll still be having my regular Saturday post go up (it'll be something random, like usual), but I'm shooting for Tuesday's posts to be a top ten type post where I share ten things I'm loving or thinking or doing.
It could be funny videos, my favorite songs, interesting articles...anything!
Check out this week's Top Ten below:
1. I have loved reading this book lately! I'm about halfway through, and I'm dying to get to the end so I can have my (hopefully) happy ending with it.
2. Sometimes you just need to try something new, so I keep this Pinterest board close to hand so that on weeknights when I need a side dish I can whip something up quickly. I want to try this and this sometime this week.
3. Sarah shared this over on her Friday Favorites post and I loved reading it; it's a Southern Living article all about Southern Hospitality.
4. This Facebook video is SO cute; it reminds me so much of my lab, Forrest.
5. If you're a blogger, you need to see if you're a "no-reply" blogger! Sarah (who also shared #3 on this post) helped me out so much by telling me that I've been "no-reply" for no telling how long. Thankfully, the girls over at the Millennial Blogger Network really helped me get things straightened out; especially this really helpful post by Caro! If you blog, go check out her post & make sure your blog is working properly.
6. Lilly Pulitzer's new line recently released & I'm dying over this piece, but if Alabama decides to stay the temperature that it's currently at I might need to wear this instead.
7. Y'all, if you haven't watched Santa Clarita Diet on Netflix yet, you're seriously missing out. I love Drew Barrymore so much & although I don't normally love comedies (I'm more of a drama girl), I love this show. It's so funny & the episodes are short so it's easy to watch.
8. I'm so excited to be another day closer to Spring Break! Having breaks off of school is a huge perk of being a teacher, I have to admit. When is everyone else's break? (if you're lucky enough to get one!)
9. Okay, I don't usually like Sam Hunt's music but this songreally makes me just want to go driving around with my windows down. It's so darn catchy.
10. I recently saw someone talking about these jeans and I couldn't believe that Topshop even carried them...thoughts?
Let me know what you think about number ten (or any of these top ten!) below!
Until next time. . .