I saw this post over at The Sassy Southern Bride & just knew that I had to do it!
Yup, I was that annoying girl back on MySpace that did ALL of the surveys.
This one has some fun questions though, so check it out :)
1. What’s your favorite candle scent? Twisted Peppermint from Bath & Body Works
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister? I love my two sisters that I already have, but I think that Jennifer Lawrence would be a really fun, sarcastic, honest addition to our trio.
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother? Hmmm, any of the Robertson guys! I would love to be part of Duck Commander...and hello, they're friends with Luke Bryan & Jason Aldean.
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married? I'll be 14 days away from turning 22 ;)
5. Do you know a hoarder? Unfortunately.
6. Can you do a split? Hahahahah, no.
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike? Probably like 5.
8. How many oceans have you swam in? Just one, the Gulf of Mexico. But in just a few months I'll be swimming in the Atlantic.
9. How many countries have you been to? Just the good ol' U.S. of A.
10. Is anyone in your family in the army? Sir, no sir.
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one? I like the names Sutton and Tinley (someone is probably going to steal them now.)
12. What would you name your son if you had one? Deacon & Archer are two of my favorites. Charles will obviously be our son's middle name if we ever have one.
13. What’s the worst grade you got on a test? I don't even want to relive that madness.
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child? I'm not even ashamed to admit that it was Barney the Purple Dinosaur.
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight? Um...I don't remember. But it was probably a princess of some sort.
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series? I've read some of Harry Potter & all of the Hunger Games & Twilight
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent? Southern American
18. Did your mother go to college? Sure thing!
19. Are your grandparents still married? Two of my grandmothers are widowed, I have one set of grandparents that are married though!
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons? Nope!
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is? It's not easy being green.
22. What’s the first amusement park you’ve been to? Disneyworld
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in? Spanish! It would be so helpful in school.
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray? Gray.
25. Is your father bald? Nope! And his hair is still pretty dark too...and he's 60 :)
26. Do you know triplets? I don't!
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook? The Notebook...even though I love Titanic too!
28. Have you ever had Indian food? No! But I wouldn't be opposed to trying it :)
29. What’s the name of your favorite restaurant? I really love The Hound, The Rocket, and Chick-Fil-A ;)
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden? Yes
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ’s, etc.)? Sam's!
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender? Jonah Benjamin
33. If you have a nickname, what is it? In high school, my friends called my Jay-Bee. Now I don't really have any nicknames.
34. Who’s your favorite person in the world? C :)
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs? Put me in the country!
36. Can you whistle? Not at all :(
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight? Nope, the room has to be completely dark
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning? I try to, but some mornings I miss out.
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily? Just bc.
40. What medical conditions do you have? None!
41. How many times have you been to the hospital? I've never been in the hospital...knock on wood!
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo? Yep, went to see it in theaters...so embarrassing!
43. Where do you buy your jeans? American Eagle-I don't wear jeans often (only to ride and work on the farm) so I don't see the point in spending too much $$ on them.
44. What’s the last compliment you got? C told me I was beautiful today :)
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning? Not typically
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy? Chamomile, honey.
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own? Entirely too many.
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice? Baptist.
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn't real? If you don't believe, you don't receive.
50. Why do you have a tumblr? I love finding new pictures to feature on Instagram & finding inspiration for the blog :)
I hope y'all enjoyed finding out some random facts about me...feel free to do the same & let me know, I'll definitely check it out :)
Until next time. . .